Our government client requires an Advanced Telecommunications Analyst for a 48-week contract.
– current valid enhanced security clearance
– Successful completion of a post-secondary educational program in computer science, information technology, information management or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
– Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the design, develop, test, maintain and implementation of IM/IT solutions and services.
Minimum of eight (8) years of experience working in a multi-disciplinary team within an IM/IT environment.
– Minimum of eight (8) years of experience leading and/or coordinating in the development of plans and schedules meet operational and system requirements.
– Minimum of eight (8) years of experience leading or implementing organizational change initiatives with a significant impact on staff and operational procedures.
– Minimum of five (5) years of experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
– Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading and/or contributing to an IM/IT project/activity in the area of Email MS Exchange.
– Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels of education, experience and skill
– Ability to analyse complex problems and develop recommendations and action plans.
– Knowledge of the Government of Canada Email Transformation Initiative would be considered an asset
– Working experience with the Department of National Defence would be considered an asset
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY WEDNESDAY JANUARY 14TH AT 3PM to firstname.lastname@example.org